By Zhenghao Gan,Waisum Wong,Juin J. Liou
Proven approaches for making sure semiconductor gadget reliability
Co-written by means of specialists within the box, Semiconductor strategy Reliability in Practice includes precise descriptions and analyses of reliability and qualification for semiconductor equipment production and discusses the underlying physics and concept. The publication covers preliminary specification definition, attempt constitution layout, research of try out constitution info, and ultimate qualification of the method. Real-world examples of attempt constitution designs to qualify front-end-of-line units and back-end-of-line interconnects are supplied during this useful, accomplished guide.
- Basic equipment physics
- Process circulate for MOS manufacturing
- Measurements worthwhile for equipment reliability characterization
- Hot service injection
- Gate-oxide integrity (GOI) and time-dependent dielectric breakdown (TDDB)
- Negative bias temperature instability
- Plasma-induced damage
- Electrostatic discharge safeguard of built-in circuits
- Stress migration
- Intermetal dielectric breakdown
Read Online or Download Semiconductor Process Reliability in Practice PDF
Best telecommunications books
Confirmed techniques for making sure semiconductor equipment reliability Co-written through specialists within the box, Semiconductor strategy Reliability in perform includes precise descriptions and analyses of reliability and qualification for semiconductor gadget production and discusses the underlying physics and idea.
The newest recommendations for designing state of the art energy offers, together with resonant (LLC) converters largely revised all through, Switching energy provide layout & Optimization, moment version, explains how one can layout trustworthy, high-performance switching energy provides for ultra-modern state of the art electronics.
This ebook offers a finished review of the medium entry keep an eye on (MAC) rules in cognitive radio networks, with a selected specialise in how such MAC rules permit varied instant platforms to coexist within the comparable spectrum band and perform spectrum sharing. From set of rules layout to the most recent advancements within the criteria and spectrum coverage, readers will reap the benefits of modern wisdom of the way cognitive radio structures coexist and proportion spectrum assets.
This booklet provides electromagnetic (EM) layout and research of dipole antenna array over excessive impedance substrate (HIS). HIS is a popular substrate for low-profile antenna layout, because of its specific boundary stipulations. Such substrates allow radiating parts to be published on them with none disturbance within the radiation features.
- Coded Modulation Systems (Information Technology: Transmission, Processing and Storage)
- Broadband Network Architectures: Designing and Deploying Triple-Play Services: Designing and Deploying Triple-Play Services (Radia Perlman Series in Computer Networking and Security)
- Telecom Audit: A Complete Cost-reduction Strategy for Your Corporate Telecommunication Bills (Professional Telecom)
- Cooperative Control of Multi-Agent Systems: Optimal and Adaptive Design Approaches (Communications and Control Engineering)
- Radio Propagation and Adaptive Antennas for Wireless Communication Networks (Wiley Series in Microwave and Optical Engineering)
- Communications, Radar and Electronic Warfare
Additional resources for Semiconductor Process Reliability in Practice