By John C. Manning
Read Online or Download Applied Principles of Hydrology PDF
Similar hydrology books
This e-book offers a rigorous mathematical improvement of soil water and contaminant circulate in variably saturated and saturated soils. Analytical and numerical tools are balanced: computing device courses, between them MathCad and Fortran, are offered, and greater than a hundred and fifty perform and dialogue questions are incorporated.
Carbonate rock coasts are came upon world-wide, from continental seashores of the Adriatic Sea of Europe to the Yucatan Peninsula of North the United States, and on tropical islands from Rodrigues Island within the Indian Ocean, to the Mariana Islands within the Pacific Ocean, to the Bahama Islands within the Atlantic Ocean.
Among the various elements of environmental technology, none is extra severe to the way forward for society and nature than water. realizing the function of water on the earth and making reliable judgements concerning water conservation and hydrological dangers is dependent upon studying the basics of actual hydrology.
This e-book, first released in 2005, presents scholars and practicing glaciologists with the instruments they should comprehend smooth glaciology. rather uncomplicated ideas are brought first, through mathematically extra subtle chapters. an information of easy calculus is believed, yet very important innovations of actual methods are built from straight forward ideas.
- The Lower Damodar River, India: Understanding the Human Role in Changing Fluvial Environment (Advances in Asian Human-Environmental Research)
- Comprehensive Water Analysis: Volume 2: Treated Waters
- The Danube River Basin (The Handbook of Environmental Chemistry)
- Computational Subsurface Hydrology: Fluid Flows
- Water Quality Modelling for Rivers and Streams (Water Science and Technology Library)
- Water Wells - Monitoring, Maintenance, Rehabilitation: Monitoring, Maintenance, Rehabilitation - International Conference Proceedings
Extra resources for Applied Principles of Hydrology