By Kirk W Et Al Madison,Kirk Madison,Kai Bongs,Lincoln D Carr,Ana Maria Rey,Hui Zhai
The objective of this ebook is to provide evaluation articles describing the most recent theoretical and experimental advancements within the box of chilly atoms and molecules. Our desire is this sequence will advertise learn via either highlighting contemporary breakthroughs and through outlining essentially the most promising learn instructions within the field.
- Degenerate Quantum Gases of Strontium (Simon Stellmer, Florian Schreck and Thomas C Killian)
- Fermi Gases with man made Spin-Orbit Coupling (Jing Zhang, Hui Hu, Xia-Ji Liu and Han Pu)
- The Mott Transition in a Bose gasoline Measured via Time of Flight (K. Jiménez-García and that i B Spielman)
- One-Dimensional Photonic Band Gaps in Optical Lattices (Marina Samoylova, Nicola Piovella, Michael Holynski, Philippe Wilhelm Courteille and Romain Bachelard)
- Cold and scorching Atomic Vapors: A Testbed for Astrophysics? (Q Baudouin, W Guerin and R Kaiser)
- Nonlinear Dynamics of Atom-Molecule Conversion (Li-Bin Fu and Jie Liu)
- Quantum Metrology with chilly Atoms (Jiahao Huang, Shuyuan Wu, Honghua Zhong and Chaohong Lee)
Readership: learn scientists together with graduate scholars and higher point undergraduate students.
Read or Download Annual Review of Cold Atoms and Molecules:Volume 2 PDF
Similar molecular physics books
Laser-Plasma Interactions and functions covers the basic and utilized points of excessive strength laser-plasma physics. With an the world over popular group of authors, the booklet broadens the data of younger researchers operating in excessive strength laser-plasma technology by means of supplying them with a radical pedagogical grounding within the interplay of laser radiation with subject, laser-plasma accelerators, and inertial confinement fusion.
This publication, edited via of the main revered researchers in plasmonics, gives an outline of the present nation in plasmonics and plasmonic-based metamaterials, with an emphasis on lively functionalities and a watch to destiny advancements. This booklet is multifunctional, helpful for rookies and scientists attracted to functions of plasmonics and metamaterials in addition to for tested researchers during this multidisciplinary region.
This e-book bargains a evaluation of the use ofextended ablation plasmas as nonlinear media for HHG of high-order harmonicgeneration (HHG). The publication describes different experimentalapproaches, exhibits the benefits and barriers relating to HHG potency anddiscusses the actual tactics that happen at longer interactionlengths, together with propagation and quasi-phase matching results.
Ultracold atomic gases is a quickly constructing quarter of physics that draws many younger researchers around the globe. Written through international well known specialists within the box, this ebook provides a finished evaluation of fascinating advancements in Bose-Einstein condensation and superfluidity from a theoretical point of view.
- Visualization of Hydrogen-Bond Dynamics: Water-Based Model Systems on a Cu(110) Surface: 125 (Springer Theses)
- The Construction of Spin Eigenfunctions: An Exercise Book
- b-Quark Physics with the LEP Collider: The Development of Experimental Techniques for b-Quark Studies from Z^0-Decay (Springer Tracts in Modern Physics)
- The Chemical Bond: Chemical Bonding Across the Periodic Table: 2
- Surface-Enhanced Raman Scattering: Physics and Applications: 103 (Topics in Applied Physics)
- Quantum Dynamics with Trajectories: Introduction to Quantum Hydrodynamics: 28 (Interdisciplinary Applied Mathematics)
Extra resources for Annual Review of Cold Atoms and Molecules:Volume 2