By Mineo Kimura,Y. Itikawa
atmospheric technological know-how, astrophysics, floor physics, and laser physics. Articles are written via wonderful specialists who're lively of their learn fields. The articles comprise either proper overview fabric in addition to particular descriptions of vital contemporary developments.
Read Online or Download Advances in Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics: Electron Collisions with Molecules in Gases: Applications to Plasma Diagnostics and Modeling PDF
Best molecular physics books
Laser-Plasma Interactions and functions covers the elemental and utilized facets of excessive energy laser-plasma physics. With an across the world well known staff of authors, the booklet broadens the information of younger researchers operating in excessive strength laser-plasma technological know-how by means of delivering them with an intensive pedagogical grounding within the interplay of laser radiation with topic, laser-plasma accelerators, and inertial confinement fusion.
This publication, edited via of the main revered researchers in plasmonics, gives an summary of the present kingdom in plasmonics and plasmonic-based metamaterials, with an emphasis on lively functionalities and an eye fixed to destiny advancements. This e-book is multifunctional, important for newbies and scientists drawn to functions of plasmonics and metamaterials in addition to for validated researchers during this multidisciplinary region.
This e-book bargains a evaluate of the use ofextended ablation plasmas as nonlinear media for HHG of high-order harmonicgeneration (HHG). The e-book describes different experimentalapproaches, indicates the benefits and boundaries relating to HHG potency anddiscusses the actual approaches that ensue at longer interactionlengths, together with propagation and quasi-phase matching results.
Ultracold atomic gases is a quickly constructing sector of physics that draws many younger researchers all over the world. Written via global popular specialists within the box, this e-book supplies a complete evaluation of interesting advancements in Bose-Einstein condensation and superfluidity from a theoretical standpoint.
- Introduction to Dynamic Spin Chemistry:Magnetic Field Effects on Chemical and Biochemical Reactions: 8 (World Scientific Lecture and Course Notes in Chemistry)
- NMR of Paramagnetic Molecules: Applications to Metallobiomolecules and Models (Current Methods in Inorganic Chemistry)
- Recent Progress in Orbital-free Density Functional Theory: 6 (Recent Advances in Computational Chemistry)
- Interpreting the Early Modern World: Transatlantic Perspectives (Contributions To Global Historical Archaeology)
- Molecular Physical Chemistry: A Computer-based Approach using Mathematica® and Gaussian
- MOLECULAR ELECTRONICS: AN INTRODUCTION TO THEORY AND EXPERIMENT (2ND EDITION) (World Scientific Series in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology)
Additional resources for Advances in Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics: Electron Collisions with Molecules in Gases: Applications to Plasma Diagnostics and Modeling