By Mikhail Baklanov,Paul S. Ho,Ehrenfried Zschech
Advanced Interconnects for ULSI Technology is devoted to the fabrics and strategies that can be appropriate replacements. It covers a wide variety of subject matters, from actual ideas to layout, fabrication, characterization, and alertness of recent fabrics for nano-interconnects, and discusses:
- Interconnect features, characterisations, electric houses and wiring requirements
- Low-k fabrics: basics, advances and mechanical properties
- Conductive layers and barriers
- Integration and reliability together with mechanical reliability, electromigration and electric breakdown
- New techniques together with 3D, optical, instant interchip, and carbon-based interconnects
Intended for postgraduate scholars and researchers, in academia and undefined, this booklet presents a severe evaluate of the allowing know-how on the middle of the longer term improvement of machine chips.
Read Online or Download Advanced Interconnects for ULSI Technology PDF
Similar electronics books
Within the eleventh variation during this profitable sequence, the themes are structured-mixed-mode layout, multi-bit sigma-delta converters and brief variety RF circuits. The booklet presents beneficial info and ideal overviews of analogue circuit layout, CAD and RF systems.
Los angeles llegada de los elementos de estado solido durante los angeles segunda mitad del siglo XX redujo las exigencias de potencia de muchos dispositivos, pero evidencio que l. a. mayoría de los dispositivos de estado solido no eran capaces de manejar grandes niveles de corriente. Mucho de lo que se desarrollo a base de transistores a nivel de electrónica electronic period tan o más complejo de diseñar que lo que se hacia a base de contactores y reles, y manejaba niveles de potencia menores.
This ebook serves as a single-source connection with present Conveyors and their use in smooth Analog Circuit layout. The authors describe a few of the forms of present conveyors chanced on during the last forty five years, info of all at present on hand, off-the-shelf built-in circuit present conveyors, and implementations of present conveyors utilizing different, off-the-shelf IC development blocks.
This e-book offers the learn, layout, modulation, optimization and implementation of low strength, passive DT-ΣΔMs to be used in audio purposes. The excessive achieve and bandwidth amplifier typically used for integration in ΣΔ modulation, is changed through passive, switched-capacitor branches operating less than the extremely Incomplete Settling (UIS) , resulting in a discount of the fed on energy.
- Fundamentals of Digital Logic and Microcontrollers
- From Frequency to Time-Average-Frequency: A Paradigm Shift in the Design of Electronic System (IEEE Press Series on Microelectronic Systems)
- Processing of Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) Images
- Multiscale Signal Analysis and Modeling
Additional resources for Advanced Interconnects for ULSI Technology