By Eugene G. Morozov,Alexander N. Demidov,Roman Y. Tarakanov,Walter Zenk
Read or Download Abyssal Channels in the Atlantic Ocean: Water Structure and Flows PDF
Best hydrology books
This booklet offers a rigorous mathematical improvement of soil water and contaminant stream in variably saturated and saturated soils. Analytical and numerical tools are balanced: desktop courses, between them MathCad and Fortran, are awarded, and greater than one hundred fifty perform and dialogue questions are incorporated.
Carbonate rock coasts are chanced on world-wide, from continental seashores of the Adriatic Sea of Europe to the Yucatan Peninsula of North the United States, and on tropical islands from Rodrigues Island within the Indian Ocean, to the Mariana Islands within the Pacific Ocean, to the Bahama Islands within the Atlantic Ocean.
One of several different facets of environmental technological know-how, none is extra serious to the way forward for society and nature than water. realizing the position of water in the world and making solid judgements relating to water conservation and hydrological dangers is dependent upon studying the basics of actual hydrology.
This ebook, first released in 2005, presents scholars and working towards glaciologists with the instruments they should comprehend smooth glaciology. quite basic innovations are brought first, through mathematically extra refined chapters. an information of easy calculus is believed, yet very important ideas of actual approaches are built from basic rules.
- Evapotranspiration Over Heterogeneous Vegetated Surfaces: Models and Applications (Springer Theses)
- Theory of Linear Poroelasticity with Applications to Geomechanics and Hydrogeology (Princeton Series in Geophysics)
- Mixed-Method Evaluation of Watershed Management: Practices from Kushk-Abad Basin, Iran (SpringerBriefs in Environmental Science)
- Environmental Effects on Volcanic Eruptions: From Deep Oceans to Deep Space
- The Making of India: Geodynamic Evolution (Society of Earth Scientists Series)
Additional resources for Abyssal Channels in the Atlantic Ocean: Water Structure and Flows