By Ioanne Lekea
This ebook makes use of a cross-disciplinary method of study the production, improvement, ideology, and perform of the Marxist terrorist staff 17N.
• offers an in-depth research of the organization's manifestos and the way they correlated with 17N's ideology and the practices the crowd used
• Analyzes no matter if 17N had ethical and moral precept principles as a gaggle or have been little greater than an outspoken workforce of criminals
• offers 3 appendixes: 17N operations and their leads to chronological order; 17N manifestos in chronological and thematic order; and 17N arrest milestones
Read or Download 17N's Philosophy of Terror: An Analysis of the 17 November Revolutionary Organization (Praeger Security International) PDF
Best ideologies books
After a decade of unique nationalism, violence and isolation of the Nineties, the Balkans has visible the emergence of transnational hyperlinks among the previous ethnic foes. Do those new cross-border hyperlinks usher in the period of inter-ethnic reconciliation in preference to the politics of ethnic exclusion? Are they an evidence of a winning transition from authoritarianism and struggle to democracy and peace?
Did dinosaurs give a contribution to international warming? what's garbage thought and what certainly is garbage? and the way did the whale turn into a cuddly toy? And why did we elect to saturate our land and nutrients with insecticides? soiled phrases examines all of those questions and likewise incorporates a learn of pollutants in fiction, from the fogs of Dickens to the smog of Chandler, suggestion on the right way to be an environmental troublemaker, and a tenet of our number of futures: the realm as an icebox or a greenhouse.
Globalization and elevated migration have introduced either new possibilities and new tensions to standard East Asian societies. Multicultural demanding situations and Redefining id in East Asia attracts jointly quite a lot of wonderful neighborhood students to debate multiculturalism and the altering nature of social id in East Asia.
In accordance with vast info assortment, enormous Worlds examines Canada's ten provinces and 3 territories as detailed democratic "worlds. " A separate bankruptcy is dedicated to every province (and one explores the 3 territories), making a cross-country survey of politics and elections. Tracing the heritage of every provincial and territorial approach, with precise consciousness to the twenty-first century, and drawing at the "worlds" subject, the chapters deal with the "terrain" (political tradition, political economic climate, and political associations) and the "climate" (the occasion method, civic tradition, and democratic deficits) of Canada's provinces and territories.
- Europe: A Nietzschen Perspective (Routledge Advances in European Politics)
- Origins of North Korea's Juche: Colonialism, War, and Development
- Conflicting Objectives in Democracy Promotion: Do All Good Things Go Together? (Democratization Special Issues)
- Globalization and the Critique of Political Economy: New Insights from Marx?s Writings (Routledge Frontiers of Political Economy)
Additional resources for 17N's Philosophy of Terror: An Analysis of the 17 November Revolutionary Organization (Praeger Security International)